Christmas is a magical time. It's not only the day we get presents or bask in hours of Holiday music. It's also when Elf on the Shelf comes out of storage, forcing children to behave for a month. This particular Christmas decoration is Santa's secret spy, sits in your house, and lets Santa know if you deserve to be on the naughty or nice list. It's incredibly effective, if not a little creepy.
The effectiveness of Mr. Elf may wear off over time. That's when you might be tempted to up your game and buy something like these 20 unintentionally creepy Santas. However, I would really advise against it. They'll haunt your dreams for quite a while.
1. Oedipus meets Santa.
2. What did you DO?!
3. What are you hiding under that beard, anyway...?
4. I wonder if he "rolls" like a bowl full of jelly.
5. Santa...this is what happens when you forget sunscreen.
6. Zombie Santa?
7. Wait...even the Christmas elves look sinister?
8. This is ALL kinds of wrong.
9. "I wonder what Mrs. Claus is up to in the kitchen?"
10. Is it something I said?
11. Ding ding. We have a winner for this years "Creepiest Santa Award!"
12. Looks like Mrs. Claus forgot to dress you.
13. This is extra creepy!
14. Hiding in a cloak of invisibility?
15. Father Christmas, wearing a green hat...on an egg?
16. Now you're even weirder.
17. What's WRONG with you, Santa?
18. Silver Santa isn't an improvement.
19. Please, please, don't buy this.
20. Or this. Your kids may never forgive you.
I have no doubt these Santas would keep my kids in line. They're creepy enough to keep me in line!