Life can be tough when you aren't blessed with photogenic genes. You may not be shy, but as soon as someone busts out a camera, you run and hide until the familiar camera shutter sounds.
While it doesn't necessarily solve your problem, it might make you feel better to know that you're not alone. In fact, many of our adorable, fuzzy-faced friends have had their share of bad photo-ops. Check out what happened when these owners told their dogs and cats to "say cheese!"
1. He wasn't really ready for a close-up.
2. "You know this isn't my good side!"
3. "Maybe if I smile they'll leave me alone."
4. He hates when the paparazzi catches him snacking.
5. "Whoa, where'd you come from?"
6. "If this one has red eye too I will flip. Out."
7. "I said NO PHOTOS!"
8. "Wait, which camera should I look at?"
9. "You know I can't wink!"
10. "I only had one drink, I swwweeaarr."
11. A snaggletooth doesn't have to stop you from smiling.
12. "What was that sound? Are you taking a photo?!"