They'll put just about anything on TV these days. You can see fights on reality shows to "breaking news" about llamas running through the streets of Phoenix. Sometimes on the slower news days, it becomes a little hard to fill the 24-hour news cycle. (Even with access to the Internet.)
That's about the time you end up with stories and headlines like this.
1. If HE doesn't need it, do you?
2. I think we need to discuss the definition of "breaking news."
3. I'd hide my face too.
4. Now THAT'S a skill.
5. I've always wanted to meet one of those.
6. She's his biggest fan.
7. That wasn't pointless or anything.
8. Not a good enough reason to watch her shower.
9. Sounds pretty genius to me.
10. I assume that's a good thing?
11. Sometimes, mistresses leave behind phones or lipstick stains. This one left a tooth.
12. Or at least he was...
13. Wait. What's "iCarly?"
15. I don't think that's how math works.
16. ...thanks for letting us know.
17. Oh no!!!!!
18. Give or take one or two.
19. O... M... G.
20. Lost in translation?
21. How do you even get started down this road?
22. There are some interesting people out there.
23. By facing a chicken-man.
24. I heard he's in line for a promotion.
(via Acid Cow)
Who knew the 24-hour news cycle could be THIS entertaining? I just might have to start tuning into CNN a little more often.