Summer = BBQ season. That special time of year when people invite friends, family, co-workers (and basically anyone they want to impress) to their backyards for a cookout. Of course, the real reason is not to have some pre-made burgers and hot dogs. Instead it's to show of the new deck, pool, or whatever extravagant thing they bought in the winter and are dying to show off. And no matter how much we know that's the real reason, we still marvel at the crazy awesome stuff they buy. Because let's face it, a waterfall in the backyard is pretty cool. ;) Well if this summer you want to save a bit of money, and still end up having more interesting things in your backyard no one else will have, check out these 28 do-it-yourself hacks that will leave everyone talking!
1. Stylish Table, Yes Please.
2. We may not have thought of it, but we’re definitely going to make one.
3. Summer made easy.
4. Seriously, creative paintings does wonders
5. Designer Rebecca Cole made all this furniture in one day using fences, logs and a cent top.
6. Surprisingly easy to make!
7. This easy wire table is a breeze to make.
8. Even you could make this stump table.
9. Terra Cotta Table = Cool.
10. Step 1: Get porch. Step 2: Make Hammock. Step 3: Never leave.
11. Super simple to make old look new.
12. Lawn chair makeover.
13. Meet hipster central.
14. It might not be comfy, but it’s definitely cool.
15. Outdoor bar cart, cute!
16. Using masking tape and spray paint, you can update any old rug to go outdoors.
17. Because you can never have too many succulents.
18. Even better...
19. Looks like something out of a Pottery Barn catalog, right?
20. This concrete side table doubles as a flower potter.
21. Chic See-Through Pallet Table. Yup.
22. This recycled rug ottoman is great.
23. If I can make this, so can you.
24. ... Even this too!
25. What an adorable animal table!
26. Hand painted cushions = brilliant.
27. You will need some power tools for this one.
28. Tire table. Easy!
(H/T: BuzzFeed) So... you ready for a trip to Home Depot? ;) Share this with others and see who can make the best piece this summer!