Over the years, dogs have earned themselves the reputation of being tail-chasing, hole-digging, mailman-biting ruffians. But are these stereotypes really true? Of course they're not always true, but these 30 pups prove that the stereotypes definitely don't come out of thin air.
1. Does he think that just because he stepped a few feet away from the evidence, his tracks are covered?
2. They will never stop eating things that they aren't supposed to eat.
Spoons, for instance.
3. Point proven.
4. I know what you're thinking...
5. "La dee da...there's no chance my human will miss his left shoe at all!"
6. You couldn't wait for him to take it off his foot?
8. The shoe is bigger than YOU.
9. I give up.
10. I'm never buying nice shoes again.
11. It's true: they do love their fire hydrants.
12. Territory must be marked.
13. "Can you just call me when you're done? I've got some chewing to do."
14. "You're too late..."
15. You're not going to catch it!
16. This genius is chasing his own leash in circles.
17. They're never allowed on the couch...
18. But that's where they'll always end up.
19. He's making me dizzy.
20. They sure do love their bones.
21. "Gimme that!"
22. The bigger, the better.
23. Oh, and ruining your potted plants to bury said bone? The pups are on it.
24. Or if you don't have any plants, maybe they'll just try for the cat litter instead.
25. Even with one and a half legs missing, he'll still ruin your backyard digging holes.
26. They'll always do whatever it takes to get to the treat.
27. Then, of course, there's this awkward situation.
28. This little guy's just waiting to pounce on the mailman.
29. They say dogs drool...but this is obscene.
30. "Do you mind?"
I won't say they've given all dogs a bad name, but they've certainly helped perpetuate the definitive name that already exists. Let's just call it part of the collective doggie charm, shall we?