Becoming a parent for the first time can feel like a wild ride. All of a sudden, there's this little mini human who depends on you completely and you would do anything to make sure they stay happy, healthy, and loved.
And these adorable animal families show that parenthood is just as sweet (and exhausting) in nature, too.
1. Making sure her little one doesn't get in over her head.
2. "Hold still, I missed a spot."
42.) A dramatic photo of a utility worker receiving CPR after being electrocuted, "The Kiss Of Life" (1967).
3. Good luck getting past this protective papa.
4. Teaching them to look both ways before crossing.
5. They couldn't resist bragging to the other parents that their daughter made the honor roll (again!).
6. He'll always look up to his pop.
7. "Don't worry guys, it's just a little thunder."
8. This tired mom and dad know how to keep the romance going.
9. He's got his father's smile.
10. This precious pride is always on the lookout.
11. "I told you, don't look down!"
12. This happens every time she tries to take a nap.
13. These flowers are even prettier than the dandelions she got for Mother's Day last year.
14. It's the only way to make sure he keeps out of trouble.
15. "I swear, you never stay clean for longer than five minutes."
16. "Sorry kid, I know all your hiding spots."
17. "Look at how cute she is!"
18. She's the coolest moose mom on the block since they got the pool.
19. No one bullies this mama's babies.
20. Her obedient babies never get too far from the gaggle.
21. "Who's ready for lunch?"
22. This is definitely the best way to stay warm.
23. Her little guy has always been a handful.
24. "I just need to rest my eyes for one minute..."
25. Looks like someone is going through their hormonal teenage phase.
26. He always lets his little cub win.
27. "You'll be as big and strong as me one day, but only if you eat your vegetables."
28. "Ugh, mom, you never give me any space!"
29. "Are we there yet?"
30. "Okay, just two more bites and then you can go play."
At the end of the day, these parents know it's all worth it just to see a smile on their kids' fuzzy and feathery faces.