Welcome to our first annual ViralNova Presents: 25 Days Of Creepy Christmas special section! Every day, from December 1st to December 25th, we're posting a new Christmas themed article guaranteed to get you in the creepy holiday spirit.
These days, Santa Claus is the world's beloved holly, jolly, holiday gift bringer, but it wasn't always that way. In fact, Santa Claus used to be a whole lot creepier, and we've got the photos to prove it.
1. This Santa looks like an actual demon. Why isn't that woman running?
2. Is that Santa a mummy?
3. And they wonder why they had to take their child to therapy...
4. Why does this Santa have no eyes?
5. I think this child is just waiting for his opportunity to escape.
6. These children are surprisingly calm considering the creepy level of this Santa.
7. Don't just sit there and take pictures, help that little girl!
8. I wish I knew what was going on here.
9. Santa looks a little strung out.
10. That the most evil Santa I've ever seen.
11. Isn't Santa supposed to be human? Why is this guy wearing a plastic mask?
12. Taking a smoke break.
13. That poor little girl has no idea...
14. Looks like this Santa has a black eye.
15. "Yes...sleep my pets..."
16. Is Santa falling asleep in this picture, or does he always look like that.
17. Those eye...oh so creepy.
18. I don't even have words for this creepiness.
19. Why is Santa putting small children on a donkey?
20. The father in this picture actually looks creepier than Santa Claus.
21. Santa, why are you being so creepy?!
22. A dirty old Santa Claus.
23. "Don't pull on my beard kids, unless you want to feel my wrath."
24. Those Santas with masks are the creepiest.
25. This looks more like some sort of evil, ancient monk than Santa Claus.
26. This wouldn't have been such a bad picture, but the clowns just take it to a whole new level of creepy.
27. A very sad excuse for a Santa Claus.
28. Santas from Chicago are the creepiest.
29. More evil-looking Santas and children on donkeys. Was this actually a thing?
30. Motorcycle Santa is coming to get you.
31. Something tells me Santa and this little girl are conspiring about something.
Holiday photos taken at a mall or shopping center rarely ever turn out to be good photos, but these? They contain Santas that probably should stay far, far away from children. Hopefully none of these kids needed therapy after their creepy experiences with vintage Santa Claus.